• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All in the first paragraph the “V” word

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All in the first paragraph the “V” word

Some venues on Sydney's Northern Beaches are so concerned about a growing local coronavirus cluster they have voluntarily closed this weekend to help contain the outbreak.

Key points:

NSW recorded 10 new cases yesterday bringing the total cluster to 28
    Pubs, bars, clubs and churches on the Northern Beaches have closed voluntarily
    NSW Health wants local residents to wear masks in public but doctors say it should be mandatory
    NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard last night took to Twitter to thank the venues, which he said included churches, cafes, bars and all but three pubs in the region.

The development follows a rise in the number of cases linked to the Avalon cluster, after 10 new cases were reported yesterday.

It brings the total number of known cases within the cluster to 28.

The entire state is now on high alert with all NSW residents advised to get tested with even the most minor symptoms after a series of venues across Greater Sydney were visited by confirmed cases.

Oh scary mallee, Canada today 4670 CASES! we are all going to get this, 99.1% mild, so who gives a CRAP!

Comment

Should have added more.

Just we wantvthe darn virus gone hence 28 big deal.

Myself just watch from the sidelines.

Reckon the whole state will lockdown because of the 28 by monday.

And alot of bussiness do it voluntarily as mentioned.

Huge differences between australia and nz and northern hemisphere when it comes to covid.

Over reaction by us guys probably.

My ex sister in law here today lost her extremely fit and healthy dad to covid. Heart wrenching and not super old in his 70s still used to go running power walking swimming everday until cv got him.

Healthy then gone in 4 weeks.

Unsure how he contracted it.

Point of postis to show our thoughts of covid, wether i agree or disagree aintbthe point.

Comment

Think id better keepout of covid discussions what we do here.

Think i will just stick to farm8ng posts.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Think id better keepout of covid discussions what we do here.

Think i will just stick to farm8ng posts.
          Seems to open up rabbit holes just like politics..............

Comment

Damn, I was sucked in by "V" word.

Comment

It’s pretty hard to be too scared here since no one I ask knows anyone who is affected by Covid. And the government must not be all that concerned about gatherings if 150 people can work together everyday all day, then radiate out into general population.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                Should have added more.

Just we wantvthe darn virus gone hence 28 big deal.

Myself just watch from the sidelines.

Reckon the whole state will lockdown because of the 28 by monday.

And alot of bussiness do it voluntarily as mentioned.

Huge differences between australia and nz and northern hemisphere when it comes to covid.

Over reaction by us guys probably.

My ex sister in law here today lost her extremely fit and healthy dad to covid. Heart wrenching and not super old in his 70s still used to go running power walking swimming everday until cv got him.

Healthy then gone in 4 weeks.

Unsure how he contracted it.

Point of postis to show our thoughts of covid, wether i agree or disagree aintbthe point.
                Mallee;
                No over reaction.

This is real. As Premier Kenny said today... more people died this year of Covid-19 in Alberta, than the past 10 years of flue deaths combined.

Be thankful you don't have it... many of those who have 'long' Covid-19... 4 months later are very restricted in mobility and some have spinal nerve issues... gone pre-covid from physically active to handicapped requiring canes and stair lifts 4 months after....

Please don't be responsible for destroying someone else's life! Have a heart and take care! Merry Christmas!!

Live long and Prosper!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...